As a market leading UK Energy Broker, we are highly skilled and knowledgeable in our field, Catalyst has been helping our clients to reduce their energy costs over the last decade. Catalyst currently works on behalf of thousands of UK companies helping them to make significant savings in their energy bills, through well informed procurement decisions, by eliminating and recovering over payments, and by helping those customers manage their energy consumption through the Catalyst Energy Advantage™ and consumption data reports, and ongoing invoice analysis.
Catalyst is independent and purchases energy on behalf of thousands of companies, ensuring that we hold strong purchasing leverage within the market. Our service is offered on a cost free basis and our confidence is such that we operate our business with no contractual tie-in with our clients. In addition, Catalyst can help with any other utility needs you may have, including gas, water and smart meters and are also able to offer professional advice in energy efficiency and demand reduction schemes.
About Us Video
Catalyst – Our Business Model
Our Customer Promise
As consumer champions of the business energy market, we believe that every business should have access to independent, clear and simple advice about their business energy. Outlined below are the principles that Catalyst stands for and what our customers can expect from us.
- Independent Advice – We are totally independent of any supplier and we will search through our comprehensive panel of suppliers to find the right solution for your business.
- Best Value For Money – We’re committed to offering you the best value for money, as we believe that the price is not the only component of an offer that a supplier should offer. The delivery of the service from the supplier must also support the customer’s requirements with accurate and timely billing and a customer service structure that both supports the customer’s needs and is effective in its operation. It’s no good having the cheapest price if you are never billed or can never contact a customer service team if any issues arise.
- Ongoing Support – We not only recommend a supplier, we also then become a service provider by offering an extra layer of customer support, rather than you having to interact directly with a customer service department you can also contact us to help resolve any queries or for additional advice.
- Total Transparency – We provide a free procurement service and only receive an introductory commission from suppliers once your new account is up and running after a 3-month period. Because we use an industry set figure, this ensures that you receive impartial advice and comparisons, and we will always present the best available deals for you, no matter what commission we are being offered by suppliers.
- Comprehensive Supplier Panel – We have supply agreements with every major energy supplier in the UK and we also have agreements with all of the independent suppliers who operate within certain market sectors.
Our position as one of the UK’s market leading independent energy brokers, means that we have the strength to negotiate the best possible energy contracts and terms on behalf of our clients. Catalyst offers a comprehensive, end-to-end, managed business energy tendering service to ensure that our clients are able to review the widest possible range of supply offers, before helping them to select the most competitive and appropriate energy contract to meet their specific needs. Catalyst works with all of the main business energy suppliers and being completely independent guarantees that our recommendations are impartial. We represent clients with a significant expenditure within the utilities markets and we have negotiated on behalf of over 20,000 sites in the UK.