Energy Pricing Analyst
- Salary: £16k – £19k DOE
- Location: Birmingham
We are looking for candidates educated to a degree level or equivalent with 1+ years in a similar role. You will need exceptional analytical skills with strong Excel experience and be a good all round communicator. The ideal candidate will have some industry knowledge ideally having worked in a similar role, with knowledge of fully fixed, pass through and flexible energy contracts. This role supports our Energy Consultants in their role to deliver pricing tenders to their clients. You will liaise with suppliers and Account Managers in the delivery of these tenders. The role will involve management of high volumes of data within both spreadsheets and in-house databases and a high level understanding of excel is essential. You need to be methodical in your work and have the ability to multitask to an extreme level, whilst at the same time maintaining high levels of accuracy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Client set up on our CRM.
- Administration of a large and varied portfolio of clients.
- Building and updating pricing tenders.
- Management of suppliers pricing requirements.
- Ensuring SLA’s are met.
- A fundamental understanding of fixed and pass through contracts.
- Some knowledge of flexible contracts would be beneficial.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel and competency on Word and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ideally previous experience in a similar role.
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of managing multiple accounts and a wide range of queries by telephone and email.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Dental Cover.
- Optical Cover.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday, increasing by one day to 25 days based on 5 years’ service + Bank Holidays