Energy Validation Analyst
- Salary: £14k – £18k DOE
- Location: Birmingham
We are looking for candidates educated to a degree level or equivalent with 2+ years in a similar role. You will need exceptional analytical skills with strong Excel experience and be a good all round communicator. The ideal candidate will have some industry knowledge ideally having worked in Bureau Services, with knowledge of flexible products and their functionality. The role will involve management of high volumes of data within both spreadsheets and in-house databases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Client set up on Optima Bureau database.
- Administration of a portfolio of clients.
- Input of group and singular invoices into validation system.
- Issuing weekly, monthly and on demand reports to clients.
- Raising and resolution of queries.
- Ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Ensuring disconnection notices are prioritised and dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel and competency on Word and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ideally previous experience in bill validation or a billing department.
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of managing multiple accounts and a wide range of queries by telephone and email.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Dental Cover.
- Optical Cover.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday, increasing by one day to 25 days based on 5 years’ service + Bank Holidays