This role is within our National Accounts to provide support for Key Accounts and Account Managers within a small busy, vibrant team in the business energy sector. This role will form an integral part of our back office facility, and its intended that this will be a team role with responsibility shared for key tasks throughout the working month. This will ensure a great customer experience and continuity in service delivery for our clients, and this team will also provide a solid platform for growth and expansion of our sales team, and aid in the development of additional revenue opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
– Manage all inbound phone enquiries from new customers, existing customers, suppliers and business partners.
– Manage all inbound website enquiries from new prospects, partner and business prospects.
– Confirming any new supplier objections.
– Confirming live dates for new and existing accounts.
– Processing welcome letters
– Allocating customer copy invoices to appropriate file and transferring information to spread sheet.
– Processing Half Hourly data requests and relevant Half Hourly procedure letters.
– Checking and forwarding Half Hourly consumption reports on a monthly basis to our customers
– Processing EDI invoice validation and reports for Key Accounts
– Manually inputting paper invoices within the validation structure
– Provide an invoice validation service for designated National Accounts.
– Update supplier invoice payments
– Update suppliers pricing, T & C’s, and new processes
– Updating staff online portal
– Provide dedicated customer support for designated accounts
– Liaise with suppliers to resolve invoice query resolutions.
– Maintain an accurate customer profile in our CRM solution
– Adding and removing sites on the designated National Accounts
– Each Month produce a commission statement and accompanying invoice.
– Administration experience essential.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
– Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel and competency on Word and Outlook.
– Strong communication skills.
– Analytical with a high level of attention to detail.
– Experience of managing tasks and a wide range of queries by telephone and email.
– Excellent written and communication skills.
– Monday to Friday, 9am -5pm
– Competitive basic salary based on experience
– Private healthcare.
– Dental Cover.
– Optical Cover.
– Contributory pension scheme.
– 20 days holiday, increasing by one day to 25 days based on 5 years’ service + Bank Holidays